The South East Essex Gunners (SEEGUNNERS) is the official Arsenal Supporters Club for the South East Essex Region. Our main base is in Rayleigh but we have members across the area from Southend to Basildon .
The club was officially formed in October 2004 and at the start of the season the membership had grown to nearly 300 members. The club was formed because of the number of young supporters in the Rayleigh / Southend area that had no link with Arsenal and could not get tickets to watch their team play.
In the three years since being established, the club have:-
- Organised three Family Fun Days at Rayleigh Town where up to 500 people have attended each one and have helped raised over £2,000 in total for charity (Childline and Willow Foundation).
- Over 1,500 tickets have been allocated to supporters club members allowing many people, especially children, an opportunity to get to a game.
- Regular updates are sent by e-mail to all members outlining future events and ticket availability.
- Coach transport has been organised for a number of games where a large group of tickets have been allocated in the Family Enclosure.
- Tours of the Emirates Stadium / Highbury have been arranged via the club.
- Local football training sessions have been organised
- Large screens have been organised locally for watching away games.
- Provided teams at the annual Supporters Club Tournaments played at Highbury.
The SEEGUNNERS Committee is made up of the following people:-
Mark is the Chairman of the SEEGUNNERS.
Ian is the Treasurer / Ticket Secretary.
Lionel is the Secretary.
There are also a number of other individuals who play an active role in running the club.
If you have any queries or suggestions in relation to the supporters club please contact us a